Dec 30, 2012

Succeed Lisa Jackson


Letter to the President,
I would like to throw my hat in the ring to succeed Lisa Jackson at the EPA (though I'm not sure why she is leaving - great job ;)

Above all, children in our country will have clean air to breath, water to drink, food to eat.  Solutions should be creative so that they protect our citizens while enhancing our economy.

I believe we need a balance.  Renewables create jobs, enhance security ... and are renewable!

I would relish the coming legal battles.  I believe they can be a great political tool to shed light on the profit-on-sickness folks in the house and senate and those running companies in the burn-stuff-for-energy industry.

I believe the country is ready for someone funny who can inform Us in a simple way and still be an immovable object in the protection of our children.
Call anytime ;)
Thanks,

No comments: